Sheila Wing, Advanced Practice Registered Nurse, Certified Family and Emergency Nurse Practitioner, is the Founder and CEO of Wing Wellness Medical Spa.
Sheila was locally born, raised and has been living and working in the beautiful Brainerd Lakes Area. She was raised on a dairy farm southeast of Brainerd. She married and they raised their two children next door to what is now Wing Wellness Medical Spa. The medspa building was originally organized as Woodrow School in 1887 and family attended school there. The school was later converted into a house and eventually purchased by the Wing family. The home has been completely remodeled. Sheila is looking forward to helping and giving back to this community she loves.
Sheila has over 19 years of Nurse Practitioner and Registered Nurse combined experience. She has provided care to patients and leadership in a variety of settings including Emergency Department, ICU, Administrative Nursing Supervisor and Director of Emergency Services.
Sheila attended The College of Saint Scholastica and obtained her Master of Science in Primary Care Family Nurse Practitioner in May 2013. She has experience as a nurse practitioner caring for all ages from newborn to elderly, in many settings including emergency and hospital medicine, clinic, primary care, urgent care and home care. Sheila advanced her education and training and successfully obtained her Emergency Nurse Practitioner certification in March 2018. She continued to care for patients in a broad spectrum and strives to empower patients in their health and well-being while providing thorough, professional, high-quality care to her patients. Sheila is excited to help women and men in their aesthetic care and wellness journey.
- The American Academy of Nurse Practitioners National Board Certification Family Nurse Practitioner June 2013.
- The American Academy of Nurse Practitioners National Board Certification Emergency Nurse Practitioner March 2018.
- Legal Nurse Consultant
- DOT Medical Examiner
- Viora Provider Certificate
- Elite NP IV Therapy Trained
Aesthetic Membership and Training Includes...
- Active Member: American Medical Spa Association (AmSpa)
- Aesthetic Training:
- Aesthetic Medical Educators Training
- Aesthetic Medical Educators Training - Advanced Botulinum Toxin and Dermal Filler Training
- Viora V20 Laser certificate
- DermaFuse certificate
- Pristine Pro Diamond Tip Microdermabrasion certificate
- AviClear certificate
Addition Aesthetic Focused Continued Medical Education
- 2022 Med Spa Show Cadaver Dissection Course
- AmSpa Medical Spa Show 2022
- Precision with Toxins CME